the Divine Mercy Shrine in Keysborough, Melbourne, Australia
With the intentions selected by priests and bishops and their own, each year on 18 May, the birthday of
Saint John Paul II, we encourage everyone to join this prayer
Dear Apostles and Worshipers of the Divine Mercy around the World.
We invite you to join in prayers, with the Chaplet of Divine Mercy on the 18th of May at
15.00 (in your own time zone) for the following intentions:
- For all those who will soon be ordained priests, that they may be zealous stewards of God’s Mercy
- For the strengthening of faith and the revival
of common prayer in families
- For the repentance and the conversion of preachers of anti-Christian pseudo-values
- Merciful Jesus, stop the spread of the pandemic COVID19 virus in our region and around the world
- Merciful Jesus, show
us your strength, embrace us in your protection and hear the cry of the powerless and suffering united in this prayer
- Let us also pray for our own intentions
Merciful Jesus, permeate all souls with Your grace,
a specially those
which have lost their awareness of sin and are distant from You.
Teach them to distinguish between good and evil.
Bring them on the path of righteousness.
Embrace them with unfathomable splendour of your merciful and forgiving love,
find true happiness and joy in Your arms. AMEN